The Silicone Feeding Tube Set helps you breastfeed by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to the baby at the breast. Through the use of the Silicone Feeding Tube, both mother and baby can experience the natural physical sensation of breastfeeding, while encouraging mom’s supply and ensuring that the baby receives adequate nutrition.
Contents: 1 x Inlet Tube, 1 x Outlet Tube, 1 x Tube Adapter, 1 x Flow Controller, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Medical Tape, 1 x Carry Case
- Made with food-grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- The flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water. For easier operation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system, or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use a UV sterilizer to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.