We are still here to help you! Yes, it's all changing day to day but we will update you as needed. Here's what we're doing right now:
We know these are needed and we are still here for you! We currently have available:
1) Phone consults - Book a time and get some support on the phone.
2) Video consults - Dedicated "face to face" time with our IBCLCs. Yes, it works really well!
3) In Person consults - yes, we're welcoming you to our office and helping you in person!
We're currently closed to in person shopping with the stay at home order. When we do reopen, you can make shopping appointments here.
Totally open! And, boy, would we love it if you'd shop there! We have several ways for you to receive your purchases:
1) Canada Post - we're shipping daily
2) Pick Up at our store - we're open for curbside pickups by appointment
3) Ottawa delivery - FREE delivery once per week for orders over $50 within 25 km of our store address. Please note that for apartment buildings or other shared housing, we drop off at the front door.
4) Facetime/Skype shopping - need some help/want some questions answered? Email or call us and we'll set up a time to help you "in person"
Our greatest business wish is to still have a business when this pandemic is over. Our greatest personal wish is that you and yours stay safe and healthy.