We are still here to help you! Yes, it's all changing day to day but we will update you as needed. Here's what we're doing right now:
We know these are needed and we are still here for you! We currently have available:
1) Phone consults - Book a time and get some support on the phone.
2) Video consults - Dedicated "face to face" time with our IBCLCs. Yes, it works really well!
You can shop during our regular hours (Monday 12-5 and Thursday 12-5) or you can make a private shopping appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're open Monday-Friday. You can contact us at 613-596-1170 or email@example.com with any and all questions!
Totally open! And, boy, would we love it if you'd shop there! We have several ways for you to receive your purchases:
1) Canada Post - we're shipping daily
2) Pick Up at our store - we're open for curbside pickups Mondays and Thursdays 12-5 or by appointment
3) Ottawa delivery - FREE delivery once per week for orders over $50 within 25 km of our store address. Please note that for apartment buildings or other shared housing, we drop off at the front door.
4) Facetime/Skype shopping - need some help/want some questions answered? Email or call us and we'll set up a time to help you "in person"
Our greatest business wish is to still have a business when this pandemic is over. Our greatest personal wish is that you and yours stay safe and healthy.