We are still here to help you! Yes, it's all changing day to day but we will update you as needed. Here's what we're doing right now:
Our location at 445 Churchill Ave N is closed. We are doing our best to flatten the curve and believe this is the best decision for our staff and customers.
Totally open! And, boy, would we love it if you'd shop there! We have several ways for you to receive your purchases:
1) Canada Post - we'll be shipping daily
2) Pick Up at our store - we'll be open for curbside pickups by appointment
3) Ottawa delivery - we'll be making deliveries on Tuesdays and Saturdays for orders within 25 km of our store address
4) Facetime/Skype shopping - need some help/want some questions answered? Email or call us and we'll set up a time to help you "in person"
We know these are needed and we are still here for you! We currently have available:
1) Phone consults - Book a time and get some support on the phone.
2) Facetime/Skype consults - An hour of dedicated time with our IBCLCs.
3) Baby Weighing - if you need to get your baby weighed, please email or call us and we'll figure something out.
Like all small businesses, things have turned very bad very quickly. If you're in a position to support us in any way, we would really appreciate it. If you find value in our business and services, please consider making a donation to help us stay in business:
Our greatest business wish is to still have a business when this pandemic is over. Our greatest personal wish is that you and yours stay safe and healthy.